Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Jack travels to The Rainbow Bridge


My boy, my confidant, Oh...my so-many-things-i-could-be-to-measure-up-to-be-the-guy-you-think-i-am-person. You are the first pup in my life that I've lived with and loved from cradle to grave...my broken heart is ...broken, you are not here anymore. My kids were raised by you! You were...and still are...the perfect friend

The world is so much more plain without you in it, Jacko...I'm so sorry you got so sick...so quickly. I hope to the God of all mercies that you never endured any pain...you are a godsend, my dear old friend. 

I loved your big head in my lap as we drove around in the 'blues truck'...and then the big white truck...Vans were your favorite...all that room in the back seat...yeah...just to jump in and drive around and munch on pork skins and milk, eh, pal??! 

Every time I'd go to the burger joints, I'd always get one or two for Homie...the master-Hogg-u-lah!! "...Cheese, Pleeze..."I remember so much...I'll come visit, and we'll talk more, ok pal?? Now, go lay down...no, you may not get on that couch...yours is over here. (of course, that policy was good only until the human-snore-cycle commenced. Couches were fair game once the 'parents' were alseep!!)

Dateline...Dec 26 2012...i miss you more than ever. Wonga.

No comments: